Matched betting – what is it?
Matched betting is a technique used by people like you and me to profit from the free bets and incentives offered by bookmakers. It is generally considered risk-free as it is based on the application of a mathematical equation rather than chance.
Does it work?
You will have seen adverts all over the TV and internet from bookmakers like Coral, Betfred, Skybet, Paddy Power, Bet365, William Hill and others saying bet £5 receive £20 free or £50 Free Bet for New Customers.
The basic principle is that instead of gambling your money away and losing you use these offers to make a guaranteed profit every single time, regardless of if your bets win or lose. Like the sound of that?
Can you make a lot of money?
Lots of people are making between £1,000 and £2,000 per month through matched betting, even if they don’t have much time. Personally I aim for £2500 per month matched betting but I do this 8 hrs per day which is not bad considering I am sat at home relaxing and dealing with the family at the same time. If you spend a couple hours a day you can very easily make £500 per month tax free, spend a few more hours each day and you can easily make £1000 per month tax free. Well that probably got your attention, whats the catch?
What do I get from this?
Not a lot really, as I do not place advertising on this site so if you decide to read on or not it does not matter to me. So why do I do this? A friend was kind enough to tell me about matched betting several months ago and I have since made some serious cash each and every month so as I was shown for free, I thought I would share with others so you too can make tax free, risk free cash as well.
There are lots of get rich quick scams on the internet that want you to spend cash with them so they can instruct you how to make money but this is not one of them, matched betting is 100% legal and everything I offer is 100% free, no catch, no sign-up and no advertising. Read through the step by step matched betting example and decide for yourself. After doing the math, if you agree, have a go and you will never look back, I never have.
There are sites which charge £25 per month for this information (I will be writing reviews of them very soon), so why not make a bit of free £cash before you decide to spend any.
If you like what you see, you can always make a donation to help me cover hosting costs (link on right) and keep this site open. It would be nice but there is no obligation.
Couple of FAQ’s
Is it legal?
- Absolutely yes, it is 100% legal and bookmakers acknowledge this, although they do not like it very much as they lose money.
What about my credit rating?
- No, as you are not gambling and follow the instructions properly you only make profit as bookmakers do not perform credit searches.
How much money do I need to get started?
- You do not need a lot of money to start, I started with just £50 and took it nice and slow till I had built up several thousand.
How much can I make from matched betting?
- Lots of people are making between £1,000 and £2,000 per month through matched bets, even if they don’t have much time to spare to take advantage of the latest offers.
Can anyone do this?
- Obviously you have to be 18 years of age to open a bookmaker account in the UK but as long as you can grasp the basics of matched betting and have some spare time, even just on an evening, you can do it.
Do I need to know anything about betting to do matched betting?
- Not really because matched betting is different to traditional betting and all you have to do is follow the step-by-step guides to ensure you know exactly what you are doing.
Why have you written this?
- I am nice.